cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Ready to chuck these discs in the bin - bedtime routine and pause issue - is it a bug?

Go to solution

I have a 3 disc setup of the original (middle spec) discs. Not the premium ones, not the newer little ones, the original set. 

Hardware 01

Software v1.02.13 build 17

I have reliable connection on the discs they are as solid as they have ever been over the past 3-4 years. 

The issue is software related. I use the devices list to put my son and daughter into two groups. I have a bedtime routine set for both. WIFI goes off at say 9pm and back on at 9am - different at weekend. That works fine too.

If I pause the internet for son as a consequence of bad behaviour, say at 1207hrs on a Sunday, the 1 hour pause gets built in to the bedtime routine - not obviously so, not listed in the time slots. The following week that 1 hour will pause again between 1207 and 1307. 

Son comes down, internet not working, I check the app and sure enough the devices are paused until 1307hrs. It has remembered last weeks pause.

Can;t just be me. I have updated firmware, reset devices, hard reset, removed all devices and reset, re added from scratch. It always happens. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Ready to chuck these discs in the bin - bedtime routine and pause issue - is it a bug?

Go to solution

Hi @Richsimpson, sorry you're having a problem with the Whole Home Wifi (WHW) discs.

You should get in touch with the WHE product helpdesk. You can call on: 0808 100 6116 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm and Sat 9am to 2pm)
Or you can drop them an email: btconnectedhome@bt.com They'll be best placed to help you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings