cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Returning equipment

Go to solution

Hi. Similar to a number of posts on here, I've left BT (19th December 22) and the termination info from BT seemed to indicate I would need to return my hub or be charged. However, to date there is no info on My BT for how to request the returns bag. Clearly I do not want to be charged but equally, if I do have to return the hub, how do BT expect me to do this if no info on returns is being provided. Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Returning equipment

Go to solution

Hi @Andy104, thanks for posting and sorry you've not received returns packaging. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll arrange this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

@Andy104 

I have removed your post on this forum, as this is a public forum, and it contained personal information.

Please reply to the private message from @JohnC2 

Here https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/v1_1/privatenotespage/tab/inbox

Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Andy104, please check your Private Messages on the link Keith has provided and reply to me there. Your information is then kept private from other users. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Andy104,

Thanks for dropping us a private message. 

I rang you a couple of minutes ago but missed you. Are you free later today before 9pm?

I'd like to give you a call to clear this up for you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi

Thanks - I'm free between 5pm & 7pm tonight if you can call then. Cheers.

Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @Andy104,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me this evening.

After checking your orders and account, I wanted to put it in writing that you don't have anything to return to us and you will not be charged for not returning any equipment that you may have. Anything that you may have belongs to you. If you don't want to keep it you please see "How to recycle BT equipment". Again, you don't have to do this.

Take care and have a great night.
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi

A big thank you to the moderators John & Daniel  who have resolved this for me; much appreciated.

Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

You are very welcome @Andy104.

Take care and have a great day.

DanielS

0 Ratings