cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Returning equipment??

Go to solution

Hi, due to death in my family the broadband is no longer required, but now having cancelled this service, I am being hit with a lot of texts and emails to remember to return the equipment/router in the 'bag supplied' - I have received no bag. I checked online as to where to order a bag and apparently on 'My BT account' page their is meant to be a link under 'Return your kit' - I have no link. I have searched for it and it is taking up a lot of time. I'm happy to return this equipment for re-use. Please just send me a bag. (I tried ringing but was on hold for 30mins+).. Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Returning equipment??

Go to solution

Hi @DD66, I'm sorry for your loss and would like to apologise for the problems you have encountered getting a returns bag to send back the broadband equipment.

I'll be able to arrange a returns bag to be posted and have sent you a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi Neil, thanks I have responded.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@DD66 

If an item of the equipment you wish to return is a Youview TV Recorder and you had it before 13 December 2019 then it's yours to keep as a Freeview recorder or sell if you don't require it any longer.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks Tim, it's not any of that equipment.

0 Ratings