Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eljaybeetoo
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Returning equipment

Go to solution

I've recently left BT broadband and am getting frequent texts and emails about returning my equipment. As advised, I've logged in to My BT but can't find the return equipment option. I've looked several times.

Any pointers, please? This is getting tedious! 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Les-Gibson
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Returning equipment

Go to solution

You should see this when you log into My BT if you are required to send any kit back

ReturnKit.jpg

If the Smart Hub 2 is BT's best hub yet then what does that say about its predecessors ?
0 Ratings
eljaybeetoo
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for trying to help but no, I don't see that option at all. Is it on the homepage once logged in to My BT or are there other links that need to be followed?

0 Ratings
Les-Gibson
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

It's on the homepage where you would normally see Your Offers but it may take a few seconds to load

If the Smart Hub 2 is BT's best hub yet then what does that say about its predecessors ?
0 Ratings
eljaybeetoo
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Nope! Thanks again for your suggestion though. 

Les-Gibson
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Did you receive this kit prior to 13/12/2019? If you did then it is yours to keep (see How to return and recycle your BT equipment for free | BT Help ), additionally I remember one of the moderators ( @NeilO ) once posting that that tile would only appear in your MyBT if you had kit that was required to be returned.

From the information you have given I would hazard a guess that it is yours to keep and someone in Customer Services has got it wrong (again)

Did you receive it prior to that date?

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @eljaybeetoo and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems ordering the returns bag. I can help you. I'll drop you over a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @eljaybeetoo .

The returns pack has been ordered for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings