cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 47

Re: FTTP installation in the morning - still orange in the evening

Go to solution

Shout out to @NeilO (one of the mods) for taking on my case and trying to solve the issue the right way 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Man... Can't thank him enough for taking the time to look into my case! 🙂

Give this guy a raise, BT!!!

Message 42 of 47

Go to solution

I should imagime @NeilO  will be happy with a couple of pints of Guinness. Did he get you sorted out or is it still ongoing?

Message 43 of 47

Go to solution

Not yet solved - but at least we know who can do a proper investigation now 🙂 Apparently the OR installer shouldn't have signed off the installation as "completed" on Monday... That led to quite a lot of confusion 👍

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 47

Go to solution

@NeilO  will get you sorted out.

Message 45 of 47

Go to solution

I think @NeilO - the customer service god(!!!) just sorted it out for me :))

Thanks a lot, Neil! you made my day!

jasonmleds12_0-1656684593989.png

Message 46 of 47

Go to solution

Just in case anyone will have a similar issue... In my case, there was an issue between the head-end and the CP... It had to be fixed by openreach in the background...

Apparently the installer prompted this fix already in their system... but BT (and all other ISPs) don't have access to this information so they didn't know...

The issue was that the installer from Openreach ticked the box and "completed" the installation on the system which led to further confusion...

In either case - very thankful to Neil for sorting this and checking for updates regarding this.

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 47

Go to solution

The only thing that exists between the CP Equipment and Openreaches Head End is the Fibre Cable that Links them, there’s nothing Mechanical in between so I can only assume it’s that Fibre Cable then.