cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Halo 3+ seems to reset every morning

Go to solution

Hi,

I have been using a third party router for a couple of years, rock solid connection with no issues.

Last week I decided to upgrade to Halo 3+ so installed the supplied Smart Hub, EE box etc and all worked fine, including the mobile data if I loose the BB.

However, since going live (3 days) every morning the Hub is glowing Orange and the EE box is flashing red, I still have internet access but the Hub is not accepting connections for the admin page and based on the red flashing EE box I presume its not functional, I need to reboot both to get back to normal.

This issue is coinciding with an entry in the logs each day showing what looks like a BT diagnostic login (shown below). Obviously I need this to stop as its not much point in paying for the Halo 3+ product if it needs resetting every morning.

08:48:58, 20 Jan.
CWMP: HDM socket closed successfully.
CWMP: HTTP authentication success from pbthdm.x.x.x
CWMP: HDM socket opened successfully.
CWMP: session completed successfully
CWMP: HDM socket closed successfully.
CWMP: HTTP authentication success from pbthdm.x.x.x
08:48:57, 20 Jan.
CWMP: Server URL: https://pbthdm.x.x.x; Connecting as user: ACS username
08:48:57, 20 Jan.
CWMP: Session start now, server: https://pbthdm.x.x.x, Event code: 4 VALUE CHANGE

Can anyone please advise me? after the reset all is working fine so trying to report a problem online to BT is not getting anywhere as the problem has gone via a reset.

Mick
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Halo 3+ seems to reset every morning

Go to solution

have you tried a factory reset of SH2 as that looks like the update server.  press the recessed button on back of hub and hold 20/30secs until hub lights flash

remember to turn off smart setup in hub manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you,

No I have not done that, I will do that today and report back tomorrow after the normal time it has problems

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the advice on the full reset,

Since then I have had no more resets or loss of service so fingers crossed I am all good now.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for getting back and letting us know @imjolly advice has sorted this for you @mick1966 .

Cheers

David

0 Ratings