cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Internet dropping out

It’s ridiculous, got the internet set up on the 28th March and it’s been constantly going on and off up to 20 times an hour. The internet is completely unusable and the Bt customer service keep saying they’ll get back to me but Dont.

the service is a mess and they are completely unhelpful either repeating the same things, ignoring what I am saying or lying and saying it’s fixed. 

Has anyone had this problem?

it is Full fibre 100

the hub turns green and has recently started turning orange.

i work remotely and game, therefore it has really really damaged my daily life as I am unable to do anything more than 10minutes without at least one disconnect. 

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Internet dropping out

If the hub is turning green, it is re-booting. Try a full factory reset of the hub by pressing the recessed button at the rear with a pin for about 20 seconds until the lights flash. If that doesn't fix it, call customer services and insist they send a replacement hub.

Message 3 of 5

@licquorice Yeah I had done that on my end and BTs end all the time (they kept telling me to) 

I kept requesting saying maybe it’s a hub problem since the engineer changed the modem(!?) white thing on the wall, and the problem continued 

I called 3 times today and finally one of the customer service team listened and sent one out. Hopefully that fixes it

Message 4 of 5

🤞🤞

Message 5 of 5

Yeah nevermind, they already messed now I have to wait another week. Well new question should be Whos actually a good provider in my city

0 Ratings