cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

No Phone Line or Broadband for 7 days

Go to solution

Has anyone had a problem like I have at the moment?

My phone line and broadband stopped working on 20th September. I contacted BT who said they would turn on the mini hub until they fixed it.

My wife works from home and is struggling with the mini hub which keeps dropping out. I contacted BT who said they could send me a new minihub but they would have to turn my existing one off before sending the new one which we obviously need to use until the new one comes.

They’ve said there’s a problem in the area and engineers are working on it. At first they said it would be fixed by 23rd.

I contacted them on the 24th and asked if they could actually send an engineer to my address but they said they couldn’t while Openreach were working on it.

It’s now 28th and it’s still not working!!!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: No Phone Line or Broadband for 7 days

Go to solution

Hi @silverbantam and thanks for posting.

Sorry you've been without service for so long. Hopefully this will be sorted by the end of today but just in case there are any problems I've dropped you a private message so you can get in touch if you need to.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

It’s nine days now.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Have you replied to @DavidM with your details? If so you may be in a queue as they're very busy.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

An engineer has just been out and it’s all working now.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @silverbantam,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Problem in the street box. Someone had unplugged our phone line and plugged it into another socket!!!! Why does it take them a week to check that?

0 Ratings