cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Superhub orange light

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I'm currently waiting on being able to use my fibre broadband. It was installed yesterday by an engineer and I wsiyuntil midnight as advised and it didn't start working. I've been told it's an external fault and have to wait for it to be fixed and I don't need an engineer out apparently. The light on my hub has been completely orange since my installation I can see the WiFi signal but can't connect to internet. Has anyone else ever had the same issue and how long did it take to be fixed?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Superhub orange light

It means you have physical connectivity but your account hasn't been activated.

How long it takes to be fixed is unknown, every case is different.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Not great though, I was told it was a fault. I was told I would be activated on my connection date so it's completely confusing. The engineer who installed it also was confused 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Call the FTTP team and see if they can help 0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Are they different from the normal customer service team?   I have been on the phone twice already today about it and was told it was a fault and I have to wait.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Yes they are different and as name suggests better equipped to deal with FTTP problems 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings