cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

No mobile service at home for over a week.

Go to solution

Seems my local mobile signal booster has been damaged. I have 4 mobile phones on a BT contract in the house that have had no signal for over a week. I'm in Dumfries. Anyone have any information? as I can't seem to get any info other than the generic reply from EE. That says "It's taking longer than expected to fix the the problem near Dumfries, we will continue to keep you updated." 👀

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: No mobile service at home for over a week.

Go to solution

If you're talking about the Signal Assist service, it's been discontinued. 

Do you not have Wi-Fi calling capability?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks but it's not that. I have heard the booster that holds the mobile signal booster for EE and 3 in my area has been damaged following a fire. No info on how long it will be till it is replaced / repaired though, I do however still receive the multiple missed call texts everyday. 😂😭

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @kristian the status checker has been updated to say that EE estimates the Dumfries fault will be fixed in the next 16 hours. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

In the meantime, if your phones have wifi calling I'd recommend switching that on as it may help provide you with a connection over wifi. 

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Yes I got that update from them, I do have the WiFi calling turned on but only works in the house and only 2 of our phones have it. Il just have to keep waiting. Thanks for the replies.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Still not been fixed.... Not had any info from BT about a timescale. EE still says fixed in 16 hours but it's said that for days. It's been down since the 9th of August. Maybe get it fixed for Christmas. 👎

0 Ratings