cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

PAC Code

Go to solution

Looking to see if someone can help me with a strange situation

I am moving out of BT to another provider. I was given PAC code by BT and I gave this code to the prospective provider.  I have not activated this new number yet. 

I found a better deal and I want to use the same PAC to port the number.  The system is not allowing perhaps because I used the PAC once . I have requested for a new PAC code and it is taking a lot of time with BT for some reason. 

Is there a better solution to deal with this matter? 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: PAC Code

Go to solution

have you phoned CS 03301234150 for assistance  when did/does the existing PAC code expire

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

PAC code expiring by end of this month. 

I spoke with them and the answer i get is that this is specifically being dealt with another department and SLA is 4 days. It has already been 5 days now.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I think you have to wait until PAC code expires before you can request a new code

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.