cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 78

Re: UFC 287

It’s super disappointing to have the official partner in the UK deliver such a poor experience the last few weeks.

I could forgive this if this was a one off but it’s not the first time this has happened this  year sadly.

have BT put out a statement on this?

Message 32 of 78

no sign of any official replys here from BT (or on other threads) with same issues. 

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 78

Re: UFC 285 not working :/

A deal that has only just been announced with wwe that is also on BT Sport, seems a stretch to say it's going already when nothings been announced.

Not trying to rub it in but all the complaints seem to be on the app, I've got it recorded to watch, maybe if it's that important look at other solutions rather than relying on an app

Message 34 of 78

Agreed. I'm annoyed I'm paying for a service that is either frequently bugged or is changing how it delivers a sporting broadcast.

They've now uploaded the main event with no card. The straight forward way before worked. Sunday, full card. We are paying customers
0 Ratings
Message 35 of 78

Main event is now up as a separate video in highlight section 

Message 36 of 78

Full card has been taken down this should not be marked as solved

Message 37 of 78

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 78

Re: BT Sport App Failure Yet Again!

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry if you are having problems accessing the full fight. There’s currently an issue with the UFC Playback service on the BT Sport App and Web Player. We’re fixing it right now and it should be available soon.

Some of you have spotted that we have added the full fight between Pereira and Adesanya since. You can find it within the spoiler free section of our app.

As an avid UFC fan myself, I am deeply sorry that this has happened. We will do all we can to get this sorted.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 39 of 78

UFC 287 Disaster

So after lasts weeks let down with your failure to deliver the service many people pay for by not showing the main event this week you go one futher and dont show anything but the main event?! The full card is not on there and worst still despite having 'spolier free' ticked on the app I still was shown spoliers when trying to find the main event. Why?

Honest question, does BT think this is a good  experience go UFC fans?  Just look at the image. Who approved that? What a disappointment that a paid service is worse than watching it for free. Do better and please contact me for follow up and refund. 

Kind regards 

Message 40 of 78

Re: BT Sport App Failure Yet Again!

So... this would be OK however! If you look underneath the izzy pereira fight there is a pretty big spoiler for the masvidal fight!! Absolute shambles!! I am disgusted tbh.. it's one thing not to put the fights up, another entirely to spoil the next biggest fight on the card with your dumb home page..

Tags (1)