cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Leave Positive Feedback

Go to solution

Is there a means of leaving positive feedback for a customer service advisor? It’s fairly easy to complain, but good work shouldn’t go unrecognised, I would’ve happily left it with the survey bot, but it didn’t recognise/expect my answers so ended the conversation 🤷

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Leave Positive Feedback

Go to solution

@MRWARD85 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

I have asked a moderator to reply here.

Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @MRWARD85,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us about the adviser you had spoken with.

I will send you a private message so we can find them for you and pass on your feedback.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the feedback @MRWARD85 

I have forwarded to both Ayela and her manager. I'm sure they'll be delighted.

Cheers

David

Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Please can you let me know how I can leave positive feedback for an outstanding service from a customer advisor, thank you. 

Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @RachelT72, welcome to the forum and thanks for wanting to provide positive feedback on your experience with one of our guides.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can give us some more details and we'll get this passed on to their manager.

Cheers

John

Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

Thank you. 😊 

Message 8 of 12

Go to solution
Is there any chance of being able to leave positive feedback of a customer service employee please?
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @SarahC7,

Thank you for posting. Its always nice to get some positive feedback. If you send me the details I'll be able to pass that onto the employee and their manager.

I have sent you a private message with instructions for contacting the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

I have been sent a text to respond to with regard to feed back (BT Business).  Each time I am sent a text to respond to it is premium so I cannot respond which means  that the person who helped me I can't leave feed back for - the call centre has been exceptional on all occasions.  Is there any other way that I can leave feedback other than responding to a text that I cannot then send a response to?