cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Content Partner Section

Hi,

For some reason the BT content partner section is missing from my account so i am unable to activate my Xbox Pass. Whenever i try to look at my account it is showing my old Account numbers rather than my most recent one, could this be to do with it?

Is it possible to get my old account numbers removed?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Content Partner Section

@Gautrey94 

it is probably because you have more than 1 account number that you are having problems - from other posts

I have asked forum mods to see if they can help and they will post here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Content Partner Section

Hi @Gautrey94, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. If you've old closed accounts on your BTID it can cause issues.
The quickest way of fixing this is to set up another BTID with an email address that has not been used as a BTID before and it will work ok.
If you don't have another email address you can use I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll raise the request to get the current BTID fixed. 
Cheers
John

0 Ratings