cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Home essentials

Hello-has anybody else signed up to BT home essentials,and been told that International calls could be added? well,not just told,actually billed for them??This has happened to us-only for us to find out today(having signed up,and paid for said service for over a month),that 'BT is unable to remove international call barring from BT Home essentials package'!! We rely on being able to call abroad,as we have close relatives there..and,being on benefits, would struggle pay ove £40 per month for broadband and phone package-which is why we chose BT Home essentials..Looks to me like a case of BT being in breach of contract-selling us(and accepting payment for!!) a service that is not available...what can we do?? What would you do?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

BT Home essentials

Hello-newbie here-please bear with me,as not sure which 'board' this belongs to...

has anybody else signed up to BT home essentials,and been told that International calls could be added? well,not just told,actually billed for them??This has happened to us-only for us to find out today(having signed up,and paid for said service for over a month),that 'BT is unable to remove international call barring from BT Home essentials package'!! We rely on being able to call abroad,as we have close relatives there..and,being on benefits, would struggle pay ove £40 per month for broadband and phone package-which is why we chose BT Home essentials..Looks to me like a case of BT being in breach of contract-selling us(and accepting payment for!!) a service that is not available...what can we do?? What would you do?

0 Ratings