cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Reward card scam

In June 2022 switch from sky broadband to BT broadband with £70 reward card, claimed the reward card got emails confirming that I have claimed and text saying that my reward card is on its way. I have contacted BT reward by email over five times and still no card as been sent. It looks like a scam just to get you signed up then you are under contract with them. Please can other users share there stories on here to help if its just me. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Reward card scam

@Mc3appswrote:

In June 2022 switch from sky broadband to BT broadband with £70 reward card, claimed the reward card got emails confirming that I have claimed and text saying that my reward card is on its way. I have contacted BT reward by email over five times and still no card as been sent. It looks like a scam just to get you signed up then you are under contract with them. Please can other users share there stories on here to help if its just me. 

Have you bothered to search the forum for reward card issues?  It isnt a scam, and provided you applied and completed the order correctly, then will be entitled to the card.  Perhaps it may be better to ask for assistance , rather than fish for conspiracy theories.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi, thanks for reply, order completed correctly, because BT sent me a email and text message stating that the card is on its way, but never come. So I do not know about the conspiracy part as I switch from sky to BT and claimed for the reward card, the switch over happened but the reward card did not. But thanks for your help it’s more than I’ve had from BT

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Mc3apps and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the reward card, I'm sorry you haven't received it yet. I can help with this. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you over a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings