cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 119

Charged four times for BT Sport Monthly Pass

Go to solution

Hi,

I have been charged four seperate times (£25 each time to the total of £100) for my BT Sport Monthly Pass this month. The payments are all listed as 'BT SPORT OFFNET RE' in my transactions which is odd as the monthly payment is usually just listed as 'BT Sport'...

I'm currently using the online chat to try to resolve the issue but it's typically very slow and I'm not making much headway or getting much of a response.

Any suggestions on what the issue may be? Has anyone else had this issue before?

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 119

Re: BT Sport App charged three times.

Go to solution

Hi @toddcord1 and welcome.

We're sorry you're also seeing this. Please check your inbox for my message.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 119

Go to solution

Could you help me too please? I’ve been charged 5 times amounting to £125. Many thanks 

0 Ratings
Message 34 of 119

Go to solution

Hi,

Can you help me too. I have been charged 5 times instead of 1!!!

This needs sorting ASAP

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 119

Charged 4 x £25 for BT Sport Monthly

Go to solution

I have also been charged four seperate times (£25 each time to the total of £100) for my BT Sport Monthly Pass this month. 

I'm also currently using the online chat to try to resolve the issue but it's typically very slow and I'm not making much headway or getting much of a response.

Please can someone help.

Message 36 of 119

Go to solution

I've just been charged again now for the 5th time today. You guys need to stop taking payments NOW!!!

Message 37 of 119

Go to solution

I've been charged3 times in the last hour or so alone... really need this to stop or else it will drain my account. @DavidM is there anyway you can stop this, even before we start talking about refunds, or do we need to contact our banks?

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 119

Go to solution

Hi,

I have also been charged 5 times since 6am this morning so I would like help with this too. Unacceptable to be billed what seems like every hour.

Message 39 of 119

Go to solution

Hi. I've been charged 5 times too this is ridiculous. I've tried phoning up but I was on the phone for half an hour with no success of getting through 

Message 40 of 119

Go to solution

Hi @andy7474 and welcome.

Sorry you're seeing this also. Please check your inbox for my message.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings