cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 111 of 119

Re: BT Sport App charged three times.

Go to solution

Mine has been taken 5 times today. (edit - don't post personal details) i hope someone from BT gets in touch, as its crucial.

0 Ratings
Message 112 of 119

Go to solution

Hi @AlanBrighton128 and welcome.

Sorry you're seeing the charges also. Please check your inbox for my message.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 113 of 119

Go to solution

I’ve just checked my bank account and was gutted to see I’ve been charged 5 times for BT Sport app today. I need the payment requests to be reversed immediately and the funds to be available in the morning, as I have direct debits due tomorrow and there are now insufficient funds in the account due to BT.  Please make the funds available again immediately or council tax payment will be reversed. This is a nightmare.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 114 of 119

Go to solution

The response from BT is it will take 2-3days for debit cards and 30 days for credit cards to be refunded. No mention of any sort of compensation especially for those who are going to be charged bank charges for going over the limit. I will be cancelling my account. I find it all unacceptable 

0 Ratings
Message 115 of 119

Go to solution

Not reading 12 pages to see if this has already been suggested, but those paying by direct debit should contact their bank & request the payments are refunded under the Direct Debit Guarantee. This should be immediate once authorised.

Message 116 of 119

Go to solution

You got your money back yet? Has anyone?

0 Ratings
Message 117 of 119

Go to solution

Yeah, I’ve been refunded.

0 Ratings
Message 118 of 119

Go to solution

Nothing in mine, took 5 times.

0 Ratings
Message 119 of 119

Go to solution

Hi can you help - I also had the multiple charges. one did come out and I was promised a refund that I haven't had yet.

"I see that the BT Sports is already cancelled for you. Also you will get a refund of 25GBP in next 5 working days."

this was just over 5 working days ago.

many thanks.

0 Ratings