cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT 'thinks' I cancelled everything

Hello

I was mis-sold Digital Voice, so I cancelled the order within 14 days. I was assured that everything would be as if I'd never ordered it. I received a text msg stating that my landline would continue as normal, and received a phone call to check if my broadband and landline were all ok, which they were.

Last night I received an email stating that my services had been terminated and that I'd have to pay over £500 because of early cancellation -- which I didn't do. The landline has stopped working, so this is a complete nightmare not of our making.

Can a senior person sort this out please? This is urgent. Any advice and help gratefully received. 

Thanks

L Freedman

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT 'thinks' I cancelled everything

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Have you called in? If not I would, the mods here are a small team & it may take them a few days (at least) to get to your case if your details are sent in (this is mainly a customer to customer help forum so has no "senior" bt employees as far as i'm aware)

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

So you called and asked for DV yourself , then changed your mind and called to cancel the switch to DV , or you were notified that you were being moved onto DV and you tried to cancel that automated transfer ? How were you ‘mis-sold’ DV , there is no difference in charges , did BT call you and ‘sell’ DV to you ?, mis-selling is normally associated with you being financially worse off.

0 Ratings