cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Bad customer service.

Hi guys. 

Who can I call for a complaint and sort something out I've tried calling 0330 1234 150 and keep getting someone useless on the phone. 

Trying sort a BT essential plan out are they 15 and 20 a month for fibre and calls. 

BT have billed nearly 100 pound and saying it's 33 a pound. 

I'm absolutely disgusted with BT and they call this UK Brilliant team support. 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Bad customer service.

@L3 

I will see if a moderator can help.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Shocking BT 

Bt home essentials now 33 a pound. 

23 pound a month for fibre and 10 pound for line for BT home essentials 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

this is the current home essentials so not sure where your prices come from

https://www.bt.com/content/dam/bt/help/home-essentials/102076_Home_Essentials_Online.pdf

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

From BT themselves.

23 for fibre and 10 for the calls for BT home essentials.   It's not 20 month for both .

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

The prices have changed in the tariff guide too, as much as you think it is I don't believe this is a case of bad customer services, they can't offer something if a price has changed

garybs29_0-1701103353012.png

Message 7 of 16

Thanks a mod helps would be helpful seems BT customer service haven't got clue.

The above plan could be wrong as BT now saying it's 20 a month for 36meg and unlimited calls all plans prices changed from 10/11/23. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Hi @L3 

Thanks for posting, I can confirm that the prices quoted by @garybs29 are correct as of 10/11/23.

It's a bit concerning that you seem to have been given conflicting information when calling to sign up.

What was the outcome of the last call? Did they confirm the above and place an order for you?

Sorry for all the questions I just want to ensure we understand what's been advised to date.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

The table provided earlier is Effective from 17th November 2023, you neeed to check out the full BT Consumer Price Guide, the table was extracted from that Guide. So I don't see how it can be wrong.

Can you please be more specific as to the actual Home Essentials Package you are trying to cost?

If for example it is Home Essentials Fibre 2 Plan (67Mbps) then cost is £23 (broadband only)

Customers with Home Essentials from 10/11/2023:
If you have a Home Essentials broadband only plan and a call plan is required, the options available are either Pay as You Go for an additional £2 per
month or Unlimited Minutes Calls to UK landlines and UK mobiles at any time for an additional £10 per month. 

Therefor broadband £23 plus £10 for calling plan arrives a figure of £33.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

This is what I currently have:

Home Essential Fibre 2 Broadband

Package (57-63 Mbps)

(includes unlimited anytime calls)                            £20.00

TV & Entertainment

(includes

NOW Entertainment Membership,

Netflix Standard and Discovery+ Basic)                   £10.85

TOTAL BILL:  £30.85 per month