cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Billing

Is there anywhere we can complain about our Bills. I don't think Ofcom deal with individual complaints.

I contacted BT in April to see if I could reduce my overall bill and was placed on a contract where I pay for every call. My bill subsequently went up from £60 a month to £80. I queried it and I was placed on a new contract paying about £60 for so many free calls, the contract I was already on! This month my bill is £91.50!! Help! 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Billing

Hi @mezzerb,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll be able to review your account and make sure that all the charges are correct. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

We have been really busy these last few days so it will likely be a few days before one of the team will be in touch with you. If you want to speak to someone right away about this, the quickest way to do this is by calling BT on 0330 1234 150.

Thanks,

Paddy