cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Bt charges outside of plan

I have been charged by bt for calls outside my plan. I have taken a screenshot of the charges. The amount stated said £2.98 but I was only refunded £1.38. Not a bad profit especially when you consider that I not been able to make any phone calls since 6’th of November, let alone calls outside of my plan.this has made me suspicious that I have been wrongly charge in the past.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bt charges outside of plan

Hi, @Scarvell welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you have reason to complain about the call charges on your bill. Has there been a fault with your line recently?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Yes no service for 40 days and counting phone fixed today but internet still being interrupted 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Scarvell thanks for posting back and sorry you're also still experiencing broadband problems.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with these issues.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Technical team contact

How do contact the technical team without being cut off. Just on hold for 30 minutes then cut off.  I having been trying to sort out an issue for over 40 days now.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Re: Technical team contact

Hi @Scarvell, sorry that this isn't resolved yet. Neil is dealing with you case and he will be back in the office this afternoon and will be in touch with you then.

cheers

John

0 Ratings