cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Bt virtual reward card

Go to solution

Hi good morning all 

I claimed my virtual reward card on 12th December 2002 its showing as claimed but I have not received it yet many thanks 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Bt virtual reward card

Go to solution

Hi, @Brad1234 welcome to the community and thanks for posting, when was your broadband connected?

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you for the quick response and welcome it was the 27th December 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

@Brad1234 The reward card is sent after the initial 14-day cooling-off period has finished, as that's tomorrow I'd expect it to be emailed to you in the next few days. 

Neil

Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

That's great thank you very much for your kwick response 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Sorry guys I have another question I received 2 emails this morning one from bt comms one saying your bt virtual reward card is on its way and another saying your bt reward card has been sent and that I will get an email on how to activate soon, is their supposed to be another email any advice would be greatly appreciated 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Brad1234, those emails confirm that the process is going ok.

You will receive another email with your reward. This can take up to 30 days after the 14 days after activation has passed.
Remember to keep an eye on your junk folder also in case it arrives there.

Cheers

John

Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you I got the text message after you replied that I will receive instructions on how to activate the card shortly was just confused with the 2 emails

Kind regards 

Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Brad1234, thanks for the update and I just wanted to reassure it's going through ok.

Cheers

John

Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

I'm happy to say that my virtual reward card came through around 5pm this evening easy to activate wasn't expecting such a quick turnaround but thank you to the mods who talked me through how the process works and respect to bt for sending so quickly