cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can't access account

Go to solution

I haven't been able to access my account for months on the app or website. Keep getting the message sorry we can't access your account at the moment. I've tried uninstalling the my BT app and reinstalling, changing passwords nothing works.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't access account

Go to solution

@Wilmorejulie welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your MyBT account. When you log in is the correct account number shown in the top right of the screen?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

On the my BT app it comes up with an error message sorry something went wrong please try again later. If I go through the website I get the error message sorry we can't find your account. I don't get as far as seeing my account number

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@Wilmorejulie Are you sure you're logging in with the correct BT ID? That error would normally present itself if you're logging into a BT ID with no accounts associated to it.

If you follow the steps on this link it will let you know if you're using the correct BT ID details. Forgot login details (bt.com)

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I'm in thankyou. Seems I had an old account still activated on a different email. 

0 Ratings