cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Can't claim reward card

After signing up to the broadband package yesterday I'm not able to claim the reward, when I click the link and go through the page just comes up blank with a header and footer but no content? 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Can't claim reward card

@cono1717wrote:

After signing up to the broadband package yesterday I'm not able to claim the reward

The service has to go live before you can claim, then once you're outside the cooling off period it will be sent, it's not something that can be claimed24 hours after the order is raised.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Hi, @cono1717 thanks for posting, have you more than one account associated with your BT ID? If you do make sure to select the new one from the drop-down option. Let me know if that works, also clearing your cookies and cache won't do any harm.

@-Richie- new customers can claim the reward card immediately after receiving the order confirmation email, it includes a link to the claim page.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Hi, I have the same issue. Not had any email with the link. When I Googled the reward card page to find the link, I logged in,there are two account, no idea why, neither have any rewards to claim. My contract started yesterday. Please advise.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

@jigabah22 thanks for posting, if there was no reward card link in your order confirmation email it normally means there was no reward card offer included with your order. What comparison site did you order with?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

hi. thanks for the reply. I ordered direct with BT

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

@NeilOwrote:

@-Richie- new customers can claim the reward card immediately after receiving the order confirmation email, it includes a link to the claim page.

I never noticed the change, thanks Neil 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Hi @jigabah22 Since early 2020 we've only offered BT Reward Cards through Affiliate sites such as Uswitch. As you've ordered direct with BT there wouldn't have been a reward card included, sorry.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Sorry I must have seen it on a comparison site then ordered it direct instead by mistake, meh still got a great deal, thanks for the explanation.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

@jigabah22 No problem.

Neil

0 Ratings