cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Cannot login to mybt

Go to solution

Hello everyone. I've rang bt twice now about this and still no luck. I can't login to my bt account online. It's saying there is no account with that bt Id, when obviously there is. I can see my account number, but that's it. The mybt app goes a bit further, can log in, see my products and account number, but when I click on anything, it's throwing up the same error. I've even changed my login info and still the same

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Cannot login to mybt

Go to solution

Hi @Wezzyd86,

I am sorry to see that it's not working quite right for you.

Have you been using the BT ID for a long time or has it only been recently set up?

Let me know as this may be something that I can help you with.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply. I ordered on the 26th April and was set up 16th may. I've even changed my login info. BT tell me, twice now, that it's been looked into and fixed but I can obviously see it hasn't. I really don't know what to do.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for posting back @Wezzyd86

I am sorry for the problems you're having with your BTID.  I know that it can take a day or two to display the info from when it's originally set up.  I see yours has been set up a little longer than that so doubt that's the issue.  Drop us over your details and we'll check this out.  Keep in mind that we are a small team and it can take us a few days to get round to you as we deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Wezzyd86,

Thank you for sending in your details and for taking my call today. I've sent this off for investigation. I'll be back in touch as soon as I have an update.

If you need anything in the meantime, please feel free to drop me a reply to the PM I sent you earlier.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for the help. I really hope it gets fixed asa

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Wezzyd86,

Thank you for getting back to me and for confirming that the account details are now showing correctly.

I'm sorry that it took so long to fix. If you need anything else, please drop me a reply to the PM I sent you earlier.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings