cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Claim my reward

I have received the claim my reward email and text but when I click the link I am sent to the bt app where nothing points me in the right direction of how to claim? I ams rill in the cooling off period don't know of this makes a difference?

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Claim my reward

need to wait until cooling off period over

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Claim a reward

Have received and set up my new broadband this morning and am eligible to claim my reward. When I follow the email link to the bylt app to claim I get nothing other than just the normal app?there's nothing there pointing me in the right direction?how do.i claim this as don't want to miss it?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Re: Claim a reward

Hi @Msdalt85 and thanks for posting.

Can you please check your spam / junk folder and let me know if you see the reward in there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi, have spoken to someone at bt who has claimed for me know and am awaiting further info?how long can it take to get the actual email with the card through?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Msdalt85 

Thanks for the reply. take a look at Claim your BT Reward Card

Eligible Broadband customers:

• Once we know you’re happy with your service (this is usually 14 days after installation of your broadband), your reward will be sent to you. As long as you’ve claimed, there’s nothing else you have to do.
  • Install before 1st November 2021 - physical Reward Card sent via 1st Class Post, we’ll send you a confirmation email when it’s on the way. Please allow a few days for the card to arrive if the end of your 14 days fall over a weekend, bank holiday or peak period such as Christmas.
  • Install after 1st November 2021 - virtual Reward card will be sent to the email you have registered on your BT account, please ensure you use the right email address when you create your BT account in the steps above.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings