cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Contacting BT

Upgraded my BT Broadband package to include the Halo3 router. Confirmation received by email, but a week later still no sign ofrouter and 'track my order' shows no sign of it. BT boasts about its UK and Ireland based call centres, but there's currently a ridiculous 45-minute wait. Anyone any idea of another way of contacting them?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Contacting BT

They are on strike today.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@terryp13 

you need to upgrade to Halo 3+ to get the SH2.  you do not get new hub with Halo 3

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/learn-about-broadband/bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Ok, thanks very much for the prompt response. Obviously my misunderstanding, but when I posed this question of the guy in Newcastle...."So, just to confirm the Fibre Halo 3 comes with the smart hub and the ‘complete’ wi-fi (could you send out the additional two discs as I don’t think one will provide adequate coverage)"

He replied:  'Sorry I was out of office when you replied. The additional discs can be sent from the tech team. Just contact 0800 800 150 and select option  1 and then option 2.'

Hence my assumption that what I was getting would improve my in-house coverage, which is pretty awful. How much extra is 3+ ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Try phoning the options team and see what you can negotiate.  You might manage to get a new SH2  0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Thanks again. I actually just double checked the Broadband deals and it does list the Halo 3 as coming with a new SH2 (but not the 'complete wi-fi') at no extra cost. So I guess I'll just upgrade again

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@Keith_Beddoewrote:

They are on strike today.

Not every advisor is taking part, calls are still being answered, it just might take a bit longer with the reduced staffing.

0 Ratings