cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Content Partner Section Missing

Good evening, 

I’ve recently taken out 500mb Full Fibre and I received the text and email confirming I should have access to the 6 months of Xbox Game Pass.

However, following the instructions, I do not seem to have any access to the “Content Partner” section I need to click on. Unless I’m looking in the wrong place, I don’t appear to have that link anywhere.

I’ve had a look elsewhere on the forum and found this link:

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/My-BT-Content-Partner-Section-is-missing/td-p/2293440

I wonder if the solution on this might be something I need. I seem to have 2x account numbers starting GB… and I’m not sure how to remove the one that isn’t my fibre account. I’m not sure what the other is as it has no history on it and I haven’t been with BT previously.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Content Partner Section Missing

Hi @dazzie1986 welcome to the community and thanks for the post. I'm sorry you've been unable to claim your Game pass, as long as you can select the new account number from the drop down it should work.

Has your first bill been paid?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi there, 

no I don’t believe my first payment would have been taken yet

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@dazzie1986 that might be it, has the first bill been produced? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

No doesn’t it look like it. Best wait for that then check again?

Shame it’s a bit confusing/misleading to get the email and text saying it’s available beforehand.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @dazzie1986, thanks for posting back and all should be ok once the bill payment is collected and we've fed this back as it is causing unnecessary confusion.

Cheers

John