cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Content Partners section missing in My BT, Cannot activate xbox game pass

I was given a 6month xbox game pass ultimate with my broadband deal and the email I recieved said to activate via the content partners section on My BT however I cannot find this after hours of looking. I have looked at other posts with the same problem and still cannot find a solution. I am using a web browser and only have one account number associated with My BT.  Please help if possible

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Content Partners section missing in My BT, Cannot activate xbox game pass

Are you using web browser on mobile?  Have you tried a different browser on a PC/laptop

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Tried MS Edge, makes no difference. Content Partner is not on My BT site

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Hazbro1

Welcome and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having redeeming the Xbox Game Pass included with your broadband package.  I understand the content partner section isn't showing when you log in to your BTID.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Hazbro1, thanks for getting in touch and confirming your Xbox details. I've raised this with the Game Pass team and they'll be in touch in the next 5 working days to fix this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Hello, I have having the same issue. I have received the text saying I have 14 days to redeem the 6 month pass but I can’t find the section 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @AbsFlabs97 it's down for maintenance at the moment and you'll be able to claim after Tuesday 27th. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Neil

0 Ratings