cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Delayed activation

Go to solution

Hi its 125 days since supposed activation, I am told so far compensation is around £740 its been accelerated to level 3 with Openreach. It seems to have been with traffic management for about 6 weeks now. I think the original date was Jan 12th. The next update is the 30th May. I have been told its going up by £5.93 a day, to which point do I see the light of the end of the tunnel, as my patience is wearing thin. Also when compensation comes after 30 days of completion does is it ok to come back to my bank account 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Delayed activation

Go to solution

Hi, @gooleys I'm so sorry about the delay connecting your service I appreciate this delay is exceptionally long and I understand the inconvenience it must be causing. Do you have a connection in the meantime, has a 4G mini hub been provided?

If the delay is due to a traffic management issue then it is unlikely that this can be brought forward or expedited, Openreach will only be able to commence the work when permission is granted from the council. 

Once the automatic compensation for the delay has been paid to your BT account you will be able to request for it to be refunded to your bank account.

Thanks

Neil

Message 3 of 3

Re: Delayed activation

Go to solution

Yes I have broadband at 74mbps, this was just a upgrade to 150 thanks for your help

0 Ratings