cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 40

Re: "Your latest bill is ready" emails not received.

@weemax @Hildener @derekscarborough 

Have you checked that these emails have not started to be directed to your Spam / Junk folders?

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 40

Hi Paul, yes I have checked my junk/bin folders etc. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 40

No not going to my junk folder.

I was getting two emails each month regarding my bill, one was just a jumble of digits as the account number, one of the mod's was looking into that and I no longer have that email. Since then I did not receive an email in April, had one in May and now missed June's.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 40

Re: Email notification of bills has stopped (on 2 different accounts)

Hi @DanielS 

I am having the same issue. I rejoined BT Broadband in April and have so far not received any emails to say that "my bill is ready", I have only received emails that say "A reminder to pay your bill". 

I found it strange that I would receive a reminder to pay a bill that I was not notified about. 

Also, within the reminder email it says "We tried to call to remind you about paying your bill." - but I have not received any calls. 

I have just spent a very frustrating 2.5 hours on live chat trying to get this issue resolved. The advisors on live chat were unable to help and told me that email notifications about bills "are not a feature that is available".

Are you able to help?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 40

I am interested in the answer here as I have had no email notifications for April and June.  Since the price increase! 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 40

Hi All,

Thanks to all who messaged me with their details.

There does appear to be an issue right now. We are currently investigating it and will post up here when we get an update.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 40

I am glad this is being examined as I have changed nothing and been a customer using my 2 separate accounts for at least 20 years with absolutely no changes at all of any kind. No email went into a junk or spam box.

I have today received a notification to pay the June invoice to one of my 2 email addresses so that seems to be back up and working now after the last couple of month absence. I paid that one.

I then checked my other email address carefully and cannot see that that has had the email with bill which is a bit strange as if they are back on with coming to us why would it come to one and not the other but I suppose I might have deleted it. Anyway I have logged on and that bill appears online so have been able to print both out for my file.

Thanks for looking into this.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 40

The problem appears to be resolved (for me anyway). I received this month's notification email. It would be interesting to know what the issue was as it  seems to have affected a number of people. But thanks anyway to the moderators and the tech team for the fix.

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 40

I agree. I will also keep a better watch out this coming month for my 2 separate bills to 2 different email addresses to see if I can spot both emails this coming month.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 40

Hi @Jo9

Thank you for posting back to update the thread. I'm happy to see you've received this month notification. The last update I had was the team had identified what they believed has caused the issue and were implementing a fix.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings