cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 40

Re: Email notification of bills has stopped (on 2 different accounts)

Happy to report my email notification has arrived for my July bill. Hopefully this issue is now resolved. Thank you all.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 40

I just checked one of my two accounts - no bill this month by email still. I could of course login and print it out as usual so not a massive issue but still would be nicer to get the bill. May be I will need to go back to paper billing which I also thankfully still do have on one of my two accounts.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 40

Current situation with me - I have two accounts (one for my mother in care) with one BT logon and one email address. In July  I received ONE BT email about ONE account but nothing for the second (billing dates are next to each other). So the issue has still not been fully addressed. 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 40

Add another person with the same problem to the list please.

I really need the e-mail notification that the bill's ready but I also have not received a notification since spring 2023.  If the tech team have found a problem they haven't applied the fix to all affected accounts.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 40

Hi @Joe1066 and welcome back.

I'm sorry you're having problems receiving your email alert. I'll be happy to help. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details. 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 40

Yes, I have been checking carefully here and I see to be getting notification for one account but not the other now or neither. I can use the one I get by post as my reminder so it is not the end of the world but still would rather have an email reminder. This may be a trend - my power supplier this month has decided to send nothing  in writing any more, nor the reminder to take my monthly reading so I have had to move to diary entries.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 40

I just printed both bills today and paid the one that is not on direct debit, but this month have not had a reminder for either y et. The one that also comes by post presumably will arrive shortly. It is not a big deal as I can log in and pay and check if the bills are there but for years I had an email every month for each of my separate accounts and then it just stopped this year.
0 Ratings
Message 28 of 40

This is a repeat of my July posting .  Current situation with me - I have two accounts (one for my mother in care) with one BT logon and one email address. In August  I received ONE BT email about ONE account but NOTHING for the second account (billing dates are next to each other). So the issue has still not been fully addressed. Why is BT not doing more to solve this ? IT USED TO WORK!

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 40

I'm not sure that this is  a new issue, I hadn't had an email notification to tell me my bill was ready for over 3 years, until April this year. It wasn't an issue for me as I regularly download the bills but missing emails about changes to other services is important.

A couple of years ago when Eurosport and I think the Children's Channels, were being removed, BT were quoted on here as having notified all affected customers by email. I remarked at the time that they hadn't as I and several community users commented that they hadn't received any emails of the changes, I think I also suggested that there were issues with their email/database systems as I hadn't been receiving bill notifications for some time. Judging by recent posts about AMC, I think that some customers are still not receiving notifications about changes to TV subscriptions/packages. 

What's particularly important about this is that with major changes such as the removal of Eurosport etc, BT allowed customers to cancel their contract penalty free if they wished to, but only if they know about it, and they won't all know if they're not told about it.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 40

I have just joined the community to complain about my cessation of email bills without notice or notification since March 2023 to my domestic landline. I need either paper billing, which ceased without my asking and I learn it is unobtainable once it has ceased - or email billing. Speaking to 150 today they said it is policy /practice AND NOT an IT glitch. So I ceased my formal complaint and am very unhappy. I wish I had been part of the  BT Community and then read this thread before I spoke on 150!

0 Ratings