cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Equipment return reminder

I am constantly receiving text messages and email reminders to return my equipment advising I will be charged if I don't. I've already returned it BT received it on the 23rd December 23 according to the post office. I've already texted the tracking number over twice and received messages confirming the package had been updated as returned. But yet again you are chasing me today to return it and threatening charges again. I'm sick of this can someone kindly sort this out once and for all !

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Equipment return reminder

This is a customer to customer forum, so your mostly just communicating with other customers. Only BT staff are the moderators. 

Even though it may have been received by BT it can take about 3 weeks for the system to be updated. 

If you have Twitter or Facebook send them a private message and they can look into it for you. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @IClarke and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're receiving these text messages. I can see you've reached out to the mods and we'll pick this up son.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

If you call BT 0330.1234.150 with your Proof of Sending or your Proof of Receipt they can update your account.

0 Ratings