cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Final BT Bill

Hi All,

I’n slightly confused by a recent notification from BT regarding my next bill which is due for payment  on the 15th June.

I cancelled my BT services last month which are due to end on the 16th June. Looking at the billing date I’m paid up till the 7th with 9 days service to pay for on a final bill.

However this looks as if BT expect me to pay for another month and then they’ll refund me back? Is that correct? As that just seems outrageous! 
Why would they not just send me a final bill for 9 days service to pay?

Thanks in Advance!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Final BT Bill

Hi @ohsohollz welcome to the community and thanks for posting. If your normal monthly bill has been produced before your service end date then it will charge rental in advance as it would normally do so. A final bill is produced after your services have stopped and any refund due for rental will be automatically refunded back. 

It's possible for customers to amend or cancel orders before they're fulfilled. So if any changes are made or the order is cancelled then the previous bill will not be correct, this is why the billing is not adjusted until after the order completes.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings