cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

HD/4k add on, Now boost - billing issue

Go to solution

Good evening, 

I've just received my first full month proper bill since re-joining BTTV.  I'm concerned to see I have a £6.00 charge for HD pack , plus an additional charge of £5.00 Now Boost.

When I signed up I opted for HD pack at £6.00 because that included Now Boost.

This is what it says you get with the HD pack:

Watch BT TV in your best possible picture quality:

• Your NOW Membership in Full HD, with Surround Sound and watch on demand ad-free, with NOW Boost
  • BT Sport in full HD and BT Sport app in HDR (if you’ve added BT Sport)
  • If you’ve added BT Sport, you’ll also get access to our dedicated 4K UHD channel, BT Sport Ultimate (4K TV, 4K TV box and 44 Mb broadband required)
  • AMC in full HD

Could someone please advise if this is an error on my bill please?

Many thanks.

Screenshot_20221024_205400_com.bt.btserviceapp-min.jpg

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: HD/4k add on, Now boost - billing issue

Go to solution

Did you have Now Boost as a separate addon  prior to ordering HD/4K add on as the dates for those monthly addons appear different (8th/18th) ?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

@zulu17 exactly, I don't understand it.  Everything was ordered at the same time.  The only things I have added since I placed the original order was Sky Movies, which was a trial for 7 days and then an extra box at £10. 

The dates dont make any sense either

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @moonie2014

Thanks for your post.

Sorry for the confusion around the charges on your most recent bill.  Give my colleagues in the helpdesk a shout on 0800 800 150 and one of the team will help you out.

Let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Good afternoon @RobbieMac , thanks for your reply.

That was extremely painful.  I've called the billing team, they told they are both separate add-ons and charges are correct. I then challenged them on this and he's said I need to speak with the loyalty team.  Transferred me through, got a lady who said I shouldn't have been charged for both.  She then spoke another team who have removed the Boost side of things.  I did make very clear I still want the HD channels and the £6.00 HD pack.  I hope that hasnt been canceled, as when she come back on the phone she said" that's the hd cancelled now for you" and I said sorry? And she said sorry I meant the boost is cancelled.

I'm sure you can appreciate I'm now nervous of what has actually been done.

If possible could you check I still have the £6.00 HD pack ( which includes Now Boost) and the additional £5.00 for the Boast add-on has been removed.

This will really help put my mind at rest if you can.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @moonie2014

Thank you for posting back.

I am sorry for the confusion about the add on being removed.  I can understand your concern.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

It will take us a few days to get to you as we deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them.  Don't worry, we'll double check everything and put your mind at ease.  We'll be in touch.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

@moonie2014 

I'm not convinced anyone at BT understands the concept of HD/4k, etc. I had a problem where HD/4k was removed from my TV package because it was supposedly no longer available with that package but I could have it as an add-on at a higher price.

My recommendation, keep an eye on your bill.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks again for the excellent service, I've marked as resolved @RobbieMac 

Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

@moonie2014 wrote:

Thanks again for the excellent service, I've marked as resolved @RobbieMac 

Thanks @moonie2014  😀

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Good evening @RobbieMac , I'm afraid the same thing has happened again this month.  I've been charged for the HD/4k £6.00 add-on which is correct but again I've been charged for the Now boost at an additional £5.00.  I've sent you a pm. 

Manky thanks

0 Ratings