cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Home move Fibre to the Cabinet (I assume) with forced Digital Voice at extra charge.

Go to solution

Hi. I've just placed a home move order online and I didn't realise until after submission that I am being charged £2.00 per month for (not required) Digital Voice. I haven't had a phone plugged in to my land line for years.

I wasn't offered the option to delete digital voice in the order process, and the £2.00 per month wasn't included in the charge at the product selection screen.

Can I get Digital Voice deleted from my order?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Home move Fibre to the Cabinet (I assume) with forced Digital Voice at extra charge.

Go to solution

if you are moving home you are just moving your existing package to your new address for the remainder of your contract term.  deleting ability to make/received calls will terminate your existing contract

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Home move Fibre to the Cabinet (I assume) with forced Digital Voice at extra charge.

Go to solution

Thanks. I'm not sure I am in contract, as I have never re-signed to my knowledge. I resisted it as every time I looked at offers it seemed to be putting the price up.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @mxp09_2023 when is your home move order due to complete? We wouldn't be able to cancel digital voice without cancelling the home move order and replacing it. Or we could wait until your service has been provided at your new address and then make the changes.

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Just spoke to a lovely advisor in Warrington who gave me the same explanation - thanks. We're going to unpick and place a new Broadband only order. Call was quick, no queue to speak of and advisor was exceptionally helpful.