cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

How Many Hubs Can I Collect

So having already sent back two hubs from BT that I neither wanted, ordered and having changed my account name to " Do Not Send Me a BT Hub - EVER ".  I today receive an email from Openreach, that my order placed on the 9th ( which I never placed ) for Digital Voice is due to be activated and that a Hub is on the way!!.

I use my own full fibre router, which I am more than happy with and do not want or need a Home hub. My package upgrade last year included phone and broadband as I was unsure at the time whether I would be able to use my own router with Digital Voice.  I spoke to a person at BT and explained that I am not willing to send back a 3rd hub and that I wanted the Digital Voice order cancelled, to be told that this was impossible?? ( an order that I never even placed ) and that the hub would be sent regardless. My response, ok, cancel my phone line.....maybe that would finally put an end to the endless cycle of having a hub forced down my throat. Sorry.....cannot do that either once an order is on the system!! 

In short, I am going to be mailed equipment I do not want, only to have to send it back for a THIRD TIME. I have a phone line that will be upgraded, that made my old phones unusable, new phones unusable ( if I choose to use a third party router ) for an order that cannot be cancelled, that was not placed by me in the first place.

It all makes perfect sense. Thanks BT

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: How Many Hubs Can I Collect

Hi @degens6000 and welcome back.

It's been a while but great to see you again. I can completely understand how frustrating this must be for you. I'll be happy to take a look at this and check if there is anything we can do to help. If that suits check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

@DavidM
Message sent, with thanks in advance David !
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for that @degens6000 . Leave it wth me for now.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings