cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Missing partner content section and duplicate accounts

Go to solution

Recently returned to BT after cancelling my service in Feb. due to a billing issue my “old” account was only closed last month properly. When I log into my BT via the web I get the the option of which account. showing:

GB241xxxx

GB241xxxx

GB281xxxx

I believe the last one is the active one and shows on the app.

When logging into the app each section is either greyed out or shows as sorry there is a problem. I’d like to claim the 6months gamepass but there is no where for me to get to partner content in the app or website. Any suggestions? Support have been pretty useless up till now. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Missing partner content section and duplicate accounts

Go to solution

Please delete your personal account information for your security  as this is a public forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@Hagger welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm sorry you're experiencing problems claiming your Xbox Game pass. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Hagger,

Thanks for taking the time to contact me and for being patient.

As you know, I originally removed the previous accounts which left only your active account. Afterwards, there were still issues viewing your new account. I raised a case to our developers but unfortunately they couldn't help and were still looking into it. To save time, I completely deleted your account and you were able to get a new one set up with the same log in and now everything is there, as it should be.

Thank you for being so patient.

Have a great day,
DanielS

0 Ratings