cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

Moving Broadband from BT to EE

Has anyone managed to do this without incurring exit fees when still in contract to BT ?

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: Moving Broadband from BT to EE

There won’t be an early termination fee moving from BT to EE as this is covered as part of a regrade.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Sorry 

but you are wrong, I have just spent all day trying to get them to do it originally quoted £440, called again and got it down to £264, but they will not budge from that.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

I am only reposting what a moderator posted. I would suggest that you call back and ask them to explain what the charge is for.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

sorry but I asked and was told it was because I was still in contract both by BT and EE phone staff. They even went away and asked other departments if they could waive the fee.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Were you moved onto EE as part of upgrading your BT deal or did you purchase a product from EE as a new customer

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

I have asked a moderator to clarify if a fee is due or not.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

I went to them as I want to upgrade my mobile contract, but all the special offers are for if you have EE Broadband. So have tried to move the Broadband and upgrade the Mobile but they still want to charge me £11 more per month than the EE Broadband 500 package.
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Hi @ra3

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your posts!

I am sorry for the confusion around the term charges.  There won't be an early termination fee moving from BT to EE, provided this is done as a regrade order.  We'll be happy to pick up from here and help investigate what happened in your scenario.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 10 of 17

Hi @ra3

I picked up your case this afternoon and tried giving you a call on your home number.  I am sorry I wasn't able to reach you.  I've sent you a private message reply.

Can you respond to my private message when it is convenient for you and I'll help get this all sorted?

Thanks 😊

Robbie

0 Ratings