cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Moving Home Disgrace

Having given plenty of notice to BT (19th October) that I was moving home and them saying that internet is available where I live I still do not have any service. I have been lied to countless times saying work will be completed and it has not. I have been given dates for visits and nobody has shown up - then BT say they know nothing about it. I have raised countless complaints - which they keep closing without my permission. During all of this they have the nerve to still bill me for a service I do not have and simply blame Open Reach. I have never experienced such poor service - BT is a disgrace!

Can anybody in this community advise me on how to proceed (aside from going through OFCOM which I will be doing anyway)? 

With thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moving Home Disgrace

Hi @Denza79

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting.

I am sorry for the delay connecting services at your new address.  I understand from what you have said that you gave plenty of notice about the move and can fully appreciate how frustrated you must feel.  Any complaints raised should not be closed without your consent to do so.

We can pick up from here and find out what's causing the hold up with the order.  We'll personally manage things from our side until you're up and running.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 3 of 6

@Denza79 

Please do not post personal information on this public forum.

Reply to @RobbieMac  using private messaging.

Message 4 of 6

Sorry - i thought I had PM'd them. I can't find the reply i posted now so assuming it has been deleted.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@Denza79 

I removed it to protect your personal information.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Thank you so much! Apologies again I am new to this forum and thought I was writing a PM.
0 Ratings