cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 4

My recently ordered service didn't went live yet and prices went down by +/- 20%/month

Hi everyone,

I recently ordered full fibre and the service has not yet gone live. However I can see that 900 Mbps full fibre is now at £40.99 (24 month contract) and I agreed/accepted a £53.99 (24 month contract) for the same package.

Now I feel wronged :\. The difference is massive at the end of the 24 months.

I'm well within 14 day cancellation period so should I cancel and re-order? Whats the procedure?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4

Re: Removing old account ID from MyBT

@RobbieMac and @JohnC2 

I have exactly the same problem but with THREE accounts. I don't want to open a new post.

I used to be a BT customer 4 or 5 years ago and that account is still there. Recently, I placed an order for full fibre that "went wrong" but that account stayed on the system. I contacted BT phone support and a third account was created and the order went through.

I can barely access my account because my other two accounts are blocking everything.

Can I get a fix for this?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @pbarbosa,

We can take a look into all of this for you including the removal of the old account numbers.

I've sent you a private message so we can get started. It will take us a couple of working days before we can get back to you.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I don't know who spoke with me on the phone, but I can see that my "OLD ACCOUNT" has been removed. Thanks for that.

However, the main problem remains: I still can't access my stuff (but for different reasons now). I now get errors when I login with BT ID. Can't see my order, my products, etc.

"Sorry, we can’t get your account details at the moment"

"We couldn’t find any account details for that BT ID. Please try again"

I can only see that the old account has been removed in my "Your Details" -> "Account" and click on the dropdown list on the top right.

Cheers

0 Ratings