cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Need to place an order without phoning

Hi. I cannot make calls as I struggle with crippling anxiety when making phone calls particularly when having to navigate a menu system, and then having to stay on hold. 

I really want to place an order for complete Wi-Fi but I keep getting pointed to a page with a telephone number. I need to be able to communicate via chat or email requesting a service. What does BT offer for disabled people like myself? 

Any advice would be welcome. I have just transitioned from Sky to BT broadband. 

thank you. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Need to place an order without phoning

If you already have BT broadband, visit www.bt.com/completewifi

Then select the 'Already with us? - Login to upgrade' and that will start the order journey, you will need to login with your existing BT ID, if you don't have that, you can do so via https://my.bt.com/mybt/signup

Additionally

@ADHDdudewrote:

What does BT offer for disabled people like myself? 

BT have loads of support available, start at www.bt.com/hereforyou

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

If you are registered with your council or doctors surgery are they able to provide a trained person to help?  It's not an uncommon service for them to provide.  Alternatively, if there is a trusted family member or neighbour who can help?

I only learn by making mistakes and owning up to them - boy do I learn a lot!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @ADHDdude, welcome to the forum and sorry that you're having difficulty ordering complete wifi. Have you tried via the link provided by @-Richie- and been able to place your order?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings