cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Need to return kit, but can't find 'Return your kit' link

Go to solution

Hi there. I've been asked to return my broadband kit and been sent instructions to click on the 'Return your kit' link in my MyBT profile, but I can't find the link. I can see this has been a problem for a few others, and moderators have helped my sending them the link - please could you send to me as well? Thanks very much.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Need to return kit, but can't find 'Return your kit' link

Go to solution

Hi @tigerlily271, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. 

After cancelling your service you should receive the returns packaging within a week. Is your cancellation completed more than a week ago? If so let me know and we'll get packaging arranged for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

if you need to return kit ring customer service and there send you one out so u can return it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks John. Yes, it is more than a week ago. I had an email saying that I should get the packing through in the post, but it never arrived, and I can't find how to request some more. Thanks very much for the help!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@tigerlily271 I'm sorry it hasn't arrived, the moderation team will be able to order your returns packaging.

I'll send you a private message in a moment so you can send us your details.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@tigerlily271 many thanks for sending me your details, I've made arrangements for a returns bag to be posted and it will arrive in the next few days.

Neil

0 Ratings