cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 36

Re: New upgrade offer

Update: got through to someone on the number in the email for BT to EE to be told the number is wrong, transferred to another dept on hold for 19 mins (total 45 mins) got fed up and hung up.

Something must be happening for it to be this busy never usually have this issue.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 36

When I phoned it said the minimum wait was 40 minutes that was around 7pm although I got through after about 10 minutes 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 36

Which number did you ring and which options (if any) did you choose, ie 1 for billing 2 for whatever 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 36

out of interest who are these emails  from and  whoose contact nos  are there for this campaign.

ie is it BT , EE or a third party acting on behalf of one of the companies.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 36

I rang the number on the email although can’t remember which option I pressed, sorry.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 36

@bt.com email address and its the 0800 800 150 BT Customer Service Number.

I've tried different options including billing and upgrades and they all do the same thing. If you can get that far (today waiting time is 40 mins) they verify your details, tell you what packages they can see on your account then after all that tell you they cant do the BT > EE swap and put you through to another number where you have to wait x amount of time again. 

Tried again today but just cant be bothered to wait on the phone.

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 36

Strange my first reply got deleted ?!??!

its BT.

You ring the number for BT, wait 20-30 mins till you get through then they verify your details and after all that tell you they cant do the switch so put you through to another number (which you cant have I asked) and then have to wait another x amount of time. The agent even told me there are long waits to get through so today I gave up again.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 36

Bit of an update I finally get through using the number that appears when you ask for upgrades online (which you cant do online because Halo package doesnt let you).

Now I`m told there is an issue with some customers they can not transfer to EE because it doesnt show any packages they can transfer too so have to wait for BT to contact me !

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 36

My experience is that you get a new offer, and they cut you off before the new line is in place, and then state that Open Reach will take 3 months to connect the cable, even though my connection is just outside the house, and neighbours have been connected!

Be very wary when dealing with

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 36

I`m okay though I`m still in the early 21st century with FTTC. 🤣

0 Ratings