cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

No Internet for almost a month. How to escalate an issue?

I am having a terrible experience for my home broadband relocation service. The relocation was supposed to be done on 17th March. It has been more than 3 weeks now, and the broadband service at my new home is still not ready. There were 4 engineers home visit but on one fixed the problem and they said there was nothing wrong with the devices and cables at my new home. I tried to call the BT hotline many times requesting to escalate my case but it didn't happen. There still no one manage to fix the problem, nor no one has any ideas how to fix it. Every time they asked me to wait for 2 - 5 days and nothing was happening.

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: No Internet for almost a month. How to escalate an issue?

what BT Broadband package are you getting at your new home?  is it a new build ?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

@alan325e90 

Welcome to this user forum for BT Retail phone and broadband customers.

Have BT given you a date when your new broadband package should be active?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Full Fibre 100. It is a new build house.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

if new build then do you have an ONT fitted and what colour are lights

ont-pon.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Initially, they said it will be activated on 17 March. However, the activation was failed due to an incorrect address. They re-raised the order with a correct address and the revised activation date was on 31 March.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Hi @alan325e90 and welcome to our community.

Sorry for the delay getting you connected. Can you just confirm what lights are on the ONT as per @imjolly post.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Power: Steady green

LOS: Off 

PON: Flashing green

LAN: Steady green

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

have you tried phoning FTTP TEAM to see if they can help making sure you have the ONT serial number to hand 08005874787   if you get diverted to CS then hang up and try bit later

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

There was an Openreach engineer came to my home and confirmed the serial number has been registered.

However, I can try to call them to confirm.

0 Ratings