cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Not received virtual reward card

Go to solution

I received two emails on 11/03/22 saying that my rewards card was being sent to me shortly.

First email:  "We'll send you details on how to access your card in an email shortly."

Second email: "We'll send you details on how to access your GBP 120 BT Digital Reward_v2 in an email shortly."

No other emails arrived.  I have waited now for a long time and nothing has arrived.  I still can't access any virtual reward card. Any help with this would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Not received virtual reward card

Go to solution

Spoke to a very helpful person at Purecard who sorted all this out for me

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @ds9876,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread.

Thanks, 

Paddy

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi  @ds9876 

Wondering if you can help me please?

Also i've recently had the same 2 emails, and would like to know how long after you received your emails did it take to come through? or what did you have to do to claim it? if you don't mind me asking. 

hope to hear back soon THANKS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @macca78

Welcome and thanks for your post!  @ds9876 will be unable to help I'm afraid, as they're a customer, like you.

I am sorry for the delay receiving the reward card.  Please contact our card services team on 0344 879 1068 or email bt@purecard.com. Open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).  The team will find out what's gone wrong.

Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Wondering if you can help me please?
Also i've recently had the same 2 emails, and would like to know how long after you received your emails did it take to come through? or what did you have to do to claim it? if you don't mind me asking.

hope to hear back soon THANKS

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
ok thanks and will keep u updated