cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Open Order

Hello,

I ordered full-fibre to be installed in October 2022. Unfortunately, the engineer couldn't complete the install due to not having the correct ladder on his van - so the installation was pushed to December 2022. Out of the blue, two weeks ago, another engineer arrived to complete the job (which was now ahead of schedule). The installation has now been completed, and I am making use of my digital voice/full fibre service.

My order was still showing as open though. I contacted BT, to request the order to be closed (so that I can place a recontract order for my TV). I was told that it would be done by the end of the week, by the offline team. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case - so I called again on Sunday. I was told that the action hadn't been completed successfully, so that it would be done by this morning. I checked this morning, and the order is still showing as open.

Please could someone help with this, as I feel as if I am going round in circles with 150.

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Open Order

Hi @b003

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry that the order is still showing open after your attempts to get it completed to make a change to your BT TV service.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings