cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Open order since Feb 2022

Hi,

I've had an open order since February. I've been fobbed off since February and keep getting told "The BT Wholesale team will review this on X date". I've been told this about 8 times now. The newest review date is the 19th. I'll be told the same thing again.

I've also tried to cancel my contract but I can't until the order is closed... this could go on for more months. I'm currently on Fibre 1 which means I get 50mb, I should be on Fibre 2 but I can't get the Fibre 2 speeds until the order is complete... I'm also paying £14 more each month because of it and have to keep ringing up to be reimbursed.

Anyone gone through the same issue? This is so frustrating. I want the order completed or I want to go elsewhere, how hard is it to complete an order from nearly 4 months ago. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Open order since Feb 2022

Hi @vJake,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

If you send me your details, I'll be able to take a look at what is happening with that stuck order. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Open order since Feb 2022

Thank you. I've sent this over to you now.
0 Ratings