cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 42

Package prices

Go to solution

when trying to compare other providers deals with BT packages, it seems as if all the others clearly state that Line rental is included in the quoted  price, whereas BT seems to be completely excluded and in some footnote about paying £23.05 per month. Am I  reading this wrong as it makes a huge difference

0 Ratings
41 REPLIES 41
Message 2 of 42

Re: Package prices

Go to solution

Bt package prices normally include line rental and a call package would be extra.  you can of course of for broadband only which still includes line rental but you do not have ability to make or receive call on landing and may give a small reduction in cost

you cannot discuss other ISP package costs on the forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 42

Go to solution

Line rental isn't charged separately any more, all broadband packages are inclusive and include 'line rental'.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 42

Go to solution

They are clearly advertised separately though as Broadband is being offered for around £28 . I pay more than that BEFORE line rental of £20 odd

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 42

Go to solution

the packages on offer all include line rental just one has ability to make and receive calls and the other does not.  if you opt for ability to make/receive calls you can buy a calls add-on package or select PAYG.  the recent package price was about £29.99 including line rental

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 6 of 42

Go to solution

Im talking about BT offer above , not other provider

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 42

Go to solution

So,If I go via My BT and my own pesonalised offers. I am told I currently have Halo Fibre 2 plus inc calls for £30.88 per month and am being offered Halo Fibre 3 for £33.88 with a new 24 month contract. No mention on either of line rental even though I am paying £20 per month on top of the £30.88 figure. So, I can't believe it is now included in the £33.88.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 42

Go to solution

If you're out of contract it's entirely possible that you've moved to a much higher "out of contract" price. I know someone who let their contract end & didn't do anything about it, despite my nagging. They were paying around £45pm for 4Mb ADSL!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 42

Go to solution

Calls are no longer inclusive of broadband deals. Unlimited calls are £11.54/m

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 42

Go to solution

Halo is an add-on just like call package.  The £29.99 I mention was for broadband including line rental but no call or Halo package add on 

have you tried phoning the options team 0800800030 and select leaving BT then negotiate a new deal.  if you don't like what is offered then hang up and try again in few days

0 Ratings